Single Point of Coordination
This service brings together end of life care specialists from across the community, rapidly responding to patient and family needs to provide an exceptionally high level of care in the local area.
Services that sit within Single Point of Coordination are:
- York Teaching Hospital Macmillan Community Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Specialist Service
- St Leonard’s Hospice@Home
- Palliative Care Support Service (sitting service)
- Marie Curie night sit referrals
- St Leonard’s Homeless Palliative Care Complex Care Coordinator