We are One Hospice led by our values Excellence, Integrity, Respect.
It’s our mission to provide the highest standard of care and support to those living with life limiting illnesses, and to the people they care about, to enrich their lives, and to contribute to the ongoing development of end of life care.
We do this by...
- Placing our patients at the centre of everything we do
- Involving patients in decisions regarding their care
- Recognising that our patients have, in addition to their physical symptoms, emotional, social and spiritual needs that are addressed by a multi-professional team
- Maintaining and enhancing quality of life for patients and their families whenever possible
- Providing bereavement support for families and carers after a patient has died
- Developing and recognising the contribution of our staff, both paid and voluntary, sharing our knowledge and skills through education, audits and research
- Collaborating with other professionals and advisors to make a positive contribution to local healthcare strategy