In line with your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives, align your brand with a highly respected local charity and take advantage of many other benefits.
Join our Business Club, make us your Charity of the Year, spend a day volunteering or take part in a team challenge – there are lots of ways you can fundraise for St Leonard’s with your colleagues.
Support, and align your business with, a much-loved local charity by joining the St Leonard’s Hospice Business Club!
Your annual membership is dependent upon number of employees within your business, as follows:
1 – 5 employees – £100 per year
6 – 19 employees – £150 per year
20+ employees – £250 per year
We would ideally like a minimum commitment of 3 years, however we would be happy to discuss other options with you.
Your membership can be paid annually or up front for three years.
The benefits of membership are:
- You will be working in partnership with St Leonard’s Hospice in line with your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives, aligning your brand with a highly respected local charity at the heart of the community.
- You and your colleagues will be invited to the Hospice to see for yourselves the work that we do and the difference your support is making.
- You will benefit from quarterly networking meetings – at least one here at the Hospice every year and opportunities to engage with other organisations.
- Members will be invited to host the networking meeting at their premises giving them the chance to showcase their own work too!
- Your logo will be on this dedicated web page, together with a link to your website.
- You will be able to have the St Leonard’s Hospice Business Club logo on your website and promotional material – a great way to let your staff and customers know you are supporting us.
- You will receive a quarterly Business Club e-newsletter, with features about how businesses have supported us.
- You can work with us on social media to promote how you are supporting us.
- You will receive a Business Club Award to display.
- You can inspire and motivate your employees by demonstrating your commitment to a local cause and encouraging their own fundraising activity… everyone can get involved.
- We have resources and a dedicated fundraising team to work alongside you and your team. We will help you with fundraising ideas and material to engage your employees.
For more information please contact Annie Keogh
Tel: 01904 777 767
Mobile: 07778 482 930
** Please note, you will need to sign up using your business address and a credit/debit card associated with the same address. If you’re having difficulty joining online, please get in touch and we will do our best to help! **