Closing date: Monday, 13th December 2021 (noon)
Interview date: Monday, 20th December 2021
Project ECHO provides a model of education that offers knowledge sharing amongst health care professionals, currently operating in over 35 countries. ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) creates accessible learning opportunities with the aim of bringing care staff together to create a community of practice from across the care sector, regardless of role or location.
Project ECHO ethos is that we all each learn from and teach each other in order to grow our knowledge and skills together: this way we maximise the quality of care delivery by sharing what we know. Our learning programmes are delivered through Interactive video conferencing and aims to develop knowledge, confidence and skills to provide the best care possible.
As well as being part of small Hospice based teams to deliver ECHO locally, we are part of a supportive and friendly team of Project ECHO hubs across the region; with further links to Project ECHO hubs nationally and across the globe. The role involves communicating and engaging care professionals and organisations to identify collaborative learning opportunities to support the wider health and social care sector.
You will have an ability to build effective working relationships with partners at varying levels across the organisations that we work.
The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support, promotion and coordination of training and education across the Humber, Coast and Vale region. You will be supporting staff within the ECHO partnership to ensure the programmes run smoothly at all times.
You will have sound organisational skills, be a confident communicator and be able to prioritise your workload effectively in order to reach the competing demands of the role. The ability to use and learn a variety of IT systems, including video conferencing software, is key to success in this role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Online ECHO events
- Support the Project ECHO Manager to prepare for, deliver and follow up live Video Conferencing sessions.
- Respond to and resolve a wide range of complex queries from external and internal agencies; including first line technical support to access the session.
- Support and maintain the systems and processes to ensure a quality standard of accuracy of data is established and maintained.
- Input accurate data and produce reports using the bespoke IT systems and ECHO requirements.
- Responsibility for creating, maintaining and accurately updating, when necessary, databases/Excel spreadsheets.
- Manage the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) process securely.
- Support regular audits of the data and input raising alerts to the Project ECHO Manager.
- Support the evaluation of the programme ensuring timely reports are produced and reported to the management team.
- Arrange and attend ECHO meetings, taking notes, organising agenda and minutes and other administrative duties.
- Manage email accounts specific to the St Leonard’s ECHO team
- Diary maintenance, arranging meetings and organising training venues as necessary.
- Support the marketing and promotion of ECHO networks and associated events
- Maintain links with key stakeholders and Network members
- Work with the hospice communication team to update social media, websites, intranet and departmental web pages
- Attend meetings to promote ECHO on behalf of the Project Managers.
- Regular phone and email contact with the key customer group.